субота, 22. октобар 2011.

Other voices

I've been thinking a lot about my next projects lately. I need to make something unique (well, as unique as it can be) and something very personal, something that will come from my deepest secrets, fears, words.
So, a friend of mine told me about Ingmar Bergman and I discovered that I am very found of his work and that I can actually relate to it on a different level.
So I am starting a new series called Isabella's room.
That is the only thing you will know about this. Everything else is up to your imagination.
I am having very little free time because I'm a student at the academy of arts and I don't have that much time.
I can only work for myself only on weekends.

A sneak peak of the series is the only thing you will get.

Cries and whispers. 


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар